by Dan Morris, Sr.
Click Here to Listen
These are five of the best characteristics in our service to the Lord:
- God Called - What we do is a Christian calling of God and not just something we do in our own strength for personal or public reasons.
- Prayer – Sincere, personal, deep inner prayer and dependence on the Lord is an essential component,
- Faithful - One of our most important elements is our commitment to be faithful. It will be wonderful when we have a large number involved and become very prosperous in our work. Obviously, that is a fine goal and vision in our strategy. However, that is more up to the Lord than up to what we do, even in our best creativity and work. Our most important leadership is to follow Jesus and be faithful no matter what the future holds.
- Others - All we do is not something that we can do alone. Obviously, we need one another, and we need to put aside pride, jealously, and personal vain credit. As my wife once said when I asked how many great preachers do you know? She declared, “You know, there may be one less than you think there are.”
- God Honoring Vision – As we do our work and view our activities daily, it is important that we stay close to the heart of our Lord and ask, “How does this look from His heavenly outlook?” and “When we look back with the Lord a hundred or a thousand years from now, what will the Lord say about it?” Will He say, “Thank you, well done, good and faithful servant!”?
You can attend our equipping center or you can go on-line live or you can choose on-line at your schedule. Get started today!
Posted on Wed, November 9, 2016
by Dan Morris